Wednesday, June 25, 2014

My Lancome Perfume

I've had a couple of Lancome Perfumes for a while now and I thought it was about time to share my thoughts on them. 




Magnifique by Lancome: I feel like if a ruby could smell, it would smell like Magnifique. It is a rather grown-up smell, if that makes any sense, it is very definite and knows what it is - no fruity, musky, sweet tones in this one. The bottles lasts for a very long time - it lasted me at least two years wearing it almost every day. It stays on for at least 9 hours and you can still smell it on your clothing after a day at work/school. Worth a try, and it will always have a special place in my heart as my first proper perfume. Oh and Anne Hathaway is the face of it so come on, you have to try it.




Tresor Midnight Rose by Lancome: This perfume smells musky, with a rather sweet tone to it. The packaging is wonderful (I love the rose that is on the top). It'll last you forever - seriously, at least two years. Midnight Rose also lasts on you for at least 9 hours and if you smell your clothing the day after, hints of the smell will still be there. As a side note, i've dropped this a couple of times and it's never broken so that's always a plus!!! Hardy bottles FTW.


xoWishingsofaPrincess.

No comments:

Post a Comment